Policy date: 29th June 2017
Collection of Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, credit card information (if applicable) and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide. When registering for our main website, you are given the clear option to either request contact or not from Doby Verrolec.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information: We log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
• System Information: We collect information about the system you use to access our services, but only the operating system and browser used.
• Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
For more details about how we collect information, including details about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Information Choices” below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
To provide you with access to our products, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorised or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our services;
• Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
• Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities about our services; and
• Personalise and improve our services.
By accessing and using our services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United Kingdom and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
• If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
• To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms and Conditions; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
• In-connection with any merger, sale of trade assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
We may also share aggregated or anonymised information that does not directly identify you.
Third Party Analytics
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Information Choices Location Information
When you first launch our mobile application or view on our website, we recommend that you register with us for any downloadable material, or to purchase, this will as a matter of process, give us consent to gather information on you. If you wish to stop this collection of data, then in the instance of the mobile application follow the standard uninstall process thus deleting your data from our systems. In the case of our websites, an email to: email@example.com indicating your request will facilitate removal of your data information and purge you from our systems.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
If you have opted to receive promotional information from us, this will be once or twice a month depending on the particular promotion at the time. Again, either unsubscribe through the particular promotion itself, or email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your request.